Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Reflection

Hello guys! I’m so happy! This semester will finish soon! We don’t need to post in our blogs according to the compulsory time and topics. (please don’t be sad teacher…) But, it doesn’t mean I will not continue to post something in my blog. I think using blog is a very useful way to improve our writing. Because we can learn many things by looking through others blog and making comments to help each others. No matter those comments are correct or not, we can gain a lot by thinking and discussing it. I think my writing have improved by use blog. (don’t you think? Haha…just kidding) So, I will continue to blog in English, welcome to my blog! In the end, thank you for your teaching Chris! All the best to you!

1 comment:

  1. I think your writing has improved too! Another intelligent post Duan Jing. Also, it was great to see you playing the violin the other day. Enjoy the Summer - Chris

    ReplyDelete